Thursday 6 December 2012

Astro

I rejected the idea of installing Astro. When our children were young, I did not want to install Astro because I felt that watching cartoons on national channels and NTV7 were already hard to control their TV time. With Astro, there is a channel with cartoons and children shows round the clock. I would be getting myself into having more scolding to my children to control their TV time.

My husband said Astro can give you instant news break. Who would want to sit in front of the TV whole day long to watch news? My sister-in-law said TV shows are on air before NTV7. Why is it necessary to watch new shows ahead?

I couldn't give myself good enough reason to subscribe to Astro. Partly because we were on tight budget before and Astro was never my priority.

Anyway, I saved on the commitment subscription fee and saved a lot of time doing more constructive things instead of watching TV.

With good internet access nowadays, and my children have grown up, I don't find any reason to subscribe to Astro.

No comments:

Post a Comment