Wednesday 13 June 2012

幸福 Blessed

I found my cooking skill improving this one or two years. Frying mee as breakfast for the family is an easy task for me now. I didn't know how to fry mee before. A chicken can be cooked in 3 different ways that my family enjoys so much. Stewing mutton in Chinese style really bringing up our appetite. Steaming fish that needs special skill is no longer a hard job for me.

Now that I am 50, I finally get the feel to be a good chef. No doubt, cooking needs patience and the people you are cooking for must be those that you love.

Baking cookies is tiring as you need to stand by the oven patiently, a tray after another. But once the fulfillment of my children eating my cookies come to my mind, I don't mind anymore.

Very soon both of them will be away for study. I know they will come back, for my cooking. And before I realize it, I'll will cooking for my grandchildren....

No comments:

Post a Comment