Monday 14 January 2013

Internet - an open book

Browsing the internet can bring you to everywhere, and content of everything. In order to "see no evil", one has to practically avoid browsing the net, but, unless you live in North Korea, otherwise, internet has intertwined in our life.

This feeling came about last night. After blogging using blogger.com, I clicked on the "next blogger" button to see what other people blog about. After a few click, some Japanese actresses came out, exposing nude with seducing pose. For a while, I took a deep breath, looked at the photos, and clicked on the hyperlink to see more of their photos.

With sense of insecurity, I thought, what if, my sons accidentally click on this type of blogs? I suppose they must have. Internet is an open book. You simply flip, the page just lays open in front of you. Being an asian mother brought up in a conservative way, I really need a lot of wisdom to interact with my sons. May the Lord guide their way, is my prayer for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment