Friday 9 March 2012

Ayam Brand Sardine

I only buy Ayam Brand Sardine.  Ayam Brand Sardine is quality guaranteed.  One of my relative cum church friend was a Ayam Brand salesman for donkey years.  After high school, he started working as a salesman selling Ayam Brand until he retired 2 years ago.  He told me how the Ayam Brand fishes were caught at deep sea and bla bla bla..... He was so sincere when he told me how good Ayam Brand was, and I felt so touch of him being a faithful and believer in Ayam Brand.  Ha2.


Stella shared with me how to improve the flavour of Sardine.

1.  Fried shredded ginger till brown.  Push to the side of wok.
2.  Slightly fried sardine on both sides.
3.  Stir in sliced bombay onion.
4.  Add in gravy.
5.  Serve.

My son loves sardine prepared this way.  I don't eat much as canned food is high in sodium which is not so healthy for a person having hypertension like me.

If you only heat up sardine, why not do a little bit extra to flavour up your sardine?

No comments:

Post a Comment