Sunday 4 November 2012

Spanish Food in KK - La Fuente, 1Borneo

Even though staying in KK, I don't explore where to eat much until Groupon.com comes by. I love to try out different food. This time Groupon.com offers this restaurant that serves Spanish Food. I ordered for 4 persons but only 3 of us are going. 


Patatas Bravas,potato cooked with tomato paste


European bread


Some spanish picture portraits on the wall


Ceiling wine racks, the menu shows that this restaurant serves a lot of wines




Spring Roll, oriental food


garlic bread




Paella, spanish rice 

Overall, my husband and my son didn't like the food much except for the Patatas Bravas. I was there to try out paella. It is like chinese claypot chicken, cooking rice with different utensil, and different ingredients. I don't mind the food, as I like to try out new food.

No comments:

Post a Comment