Wednesday 6 March 2013

Cooking For Children

I am spending a lot of time on preparing 3 meals for my husband and children. Time with my children is getting less. My elder son was glad that he did not have to decide what to eat everyday when he was home for uni term break. When my younger son goes for further study in two years time, I would not be able to take care of them like before.

The saying about the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Ha ha! I guess it is right to say that the way to make children returning home on their own will is through their stomach. They are happy enjoying the food I cook for them, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

My younger son requested me to prepare lunch for him to bring to school because the school canteens  serve lousy food. I postponed my promise until beginning of this year. He has been very happy having home cooked lunch at school. A few of his friends requested him to bring extra because they want to buy from him. I certainly did not agree as I do not wish to make myself busy cooking for other children. Let their mothers take care of their own children. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment