Sunday 6 July 2014

Hair Drop and Hair Relax

My hair has been frizzy since young. I started to do hair rebonding since 10 years ago. 3 years ago after I had my hair rebond done, my hair started to fall off. I suspected that the hair dresser must have not done it professionally. After that I did not dare to have my hair rebond anymore.

However, my hair has been frizzy. The only way to tidy my hair easily was to pull my hair back and tied it tightly. I felt that my scalp was hurting after a while. I think this must have contributed to hair loss. My hair was all over the floor. Where you saw hair on the floor, you know that I was there for a while. Sounds terrible.

My previous visit to a new saloon in Karamunsing Capital to do hair treatment led me to do hair relax. Rebond makes your hair flat on your scalp, while Relax has more natural look on the hair. The young stylist,Kit, encouraged me to do this, and I complied. He charged me RM180 including hair cut. The result came out well.

Kit examined my hair follicle and commented that there are 3 strand of hair in each follicle. He noticed that my hair follicle on the crown has short hair, meaning to say that my hair loss was severe on the crown, which I agreed because I can notice my hair is thinning on the crown. He went on to recommend me to use the hair growth lotion to improve my scalp and to stop hair fall. Since I think my problem was mainly due to pulling of my hair too tight, I did not buy the tonic, but to monitor on the situation. Of which, after a month, I noticed much lesser hair fall off.

Kit also recommended that I should only dye my hair once every 3 months instead of monthly. I don't quite agree as hair is dead. The only precaution is to avoid hair colour to touch the hair follicle. I always go to a home saloon where the lady only charges me RM5 if I bring my own hair colour. Perhaps I should come back to Kit as his helpers are much younger than my home saloon lady, and have steadier hands to work on my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment