Tuesday 18 September 2012

iPalm Treo 600

This is my iPalm Treo 600. I have used it for at least 7 years. I paid RM800 for it. In fact, it was 2nd hand. At that time, there was no smartphone, and I found it great to be able to record so many contacts, a contact can have several numbers, address, touch screen feature, calendar as reminder, so convenient for me to reschedule and to edit, and the application to list my shopping items. And, calculator which I can convert from normal calculator to various types of calculators. My sons would also put in reminder in my iPalm to remind me what they wanted me to do for them, and to add in items in my shopping list so that I could see them and bought for them.


The battery did not work well since 2 days ago. The battery was completely drained in a day. In fact, the call and sms functions failed many years ago but i still kept it to use it as my alarm clock in the morning, calendar and shopping list. I set a reminder to wake me up in the morning at 5.50am, and I can add in what I want to do the moment I woke up in the reminder. I have woken up to a music almost every morning. That was genius.

This phone gave me a lot of memory, it has been my good assistant for so many years, though the price was expensive for a second hand, I still found it worthwhile.

旧的不去,新的不来。Time to shop for a smartphone. Should I buy iPhone, Samsung, Nokia or HTC? Other than the features in the iPalm I used often, it will come with viper, whatsapp and web browsing.



No comments:

Post a Comment