Tuesday 25 September 2012

Proton Presona Car Seat

My Persona was bought 5 years ago.  I didn't realize that the car seat caused me backache, shoulder pain and leg pain. I even went to Hospital Queen Elizabeth in Kota Kinabalu to get physiotherapy treatment. After going for a couple of times, I gave up.

My sister bought a Proton Saga a year after me. The design of Proton Saga and Persona are almost the same. One day, my sister told me that my brother-in-law lower the car seat so that she could drive at a better posture. My sister is about 4 inches shorter than me. She pointed out that the car seat was too high and she felt her right leg hanging while driving. That rang the bell!

From that day onwards, I started using my Nissan Sentra. After a few weeks, the pains on my leg, back and shoulder just gone. I was very thankful for the small talks I had with my sister.

Do not underestimate the importance of how you sit in your car. On average, I would be driving at least 90min everyday. See how this can develop into big problem if I didn't find out the root cause. Even the doctor and physiotherapist can't help you because they are unable to find out all the possible cause.

I dislike my Persona. Why should Malaysians be paying so much for a not-so-good Malaysian made car?

No comments:

Post a Comment