Saturday 1 September 2012

Simple Lunch

Both sons are out at Suria Sabah. There is a book fare at Suria Sabah. Younger son is performing "Virus" together with his other friends. I suppose elder son followed along. Hubby is in Tawau, be back tomorrow.

When I am alone, I choose to eat simple. Normally just see what is left, cook and eat. There was some pasta left from the night before. I re-boiled the pasta. Fried some cashew nuts, some sliced garlic and some pork. Chopped some spring onion from my backyard. Mixed everything together. Poured over some teriyaki sauce and pepper. Finished with a cup of black coffee. That was my lunch. I lost weight when I am alone in the house. And, it is always like such moments that I have a lot of time to myself. In 2 years time, when both sons are away for further study, I'll have a lot of time to build up my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment